We’ve seen a lot of growth in the Solar Industry, and, as a result, we have also seen a lot of companies come and go. Why, do you ask? It’s due to how companies define their success. Many homeowners are in a panic due to the inability to dissolve their solar contracts with their current solar power contractor, even if that company is no longer around.
How does a solar power contractor define success? In a number of ways: Gross Sales, Wattages Sold, or even the total number of installations.
At Top Tier Home Energy, we have been in business for over 10 years. We define success by quality installations and happy customers. We welcome our customers into our Top Tier Home Energy family because that is the dynamic we strive to create. A long lasting bond reinforced with a genuine, caring staff. Not all solar power contractor businesses are the same. Top Tier Home Energy is not looking to make a quick buck, but to deliver the best quality solar installations. We have over a thousand happy customers and over eleven thousand kilowatts installed, but our priority has always been establishing an excellent reputation through quality work as your solar power contractor.
How can you, the customer, know which solar power contractor is the best choice for your Solar project?
We recommend doing some research. Look into companies, parts, and the installation process. Call the offices, ask questions and communicate with contractors. A little time invested can yield big rewards and avoid headaches in the long term.
At Top Tier Solar, we support our customers by offering honest answers and making ourselves available.
Here are some topics for you to look at when choosing the best company:
- Check with the BBB and State Licensing Board for any complaints towards the company from previous clients.
- Check with the State Licensing Board if a solar power contractor has a State License that they’re current with.
- Check to make sure the companies Worker’s Compensation and General Liability Insurances are current.
- Check that the employees are NABCEP PV installer verified and that you are getting proper and quality work done.
- Check Google, Yelp, Facebook, BBB, etc. for reviews on the solar power contractor.
- Ask to call prior customers of the company for references and referrals. Even customers from a few years back.
- Make a list of your concerns, wants and needs and ask the solar power contractor questions to make sure all your needs are being met.
- Make a visit to their office and meet the employees and see how the business is operating.
- Ask about Financing availability, including leases and PACE.
- Ask if the solar power contractor is outsourcing the labor. If so ask which company they are outsourcing to and do the same research on them.
When selecting a solar power contractor, follow the above tips and take your time. At Top Tier Home Energy, we are happy to help you during your decision making process. In Southern California, Top Tier Home Energy is your premier solar panel installation company.
We are happy to help you with any Solar Panel questions you have:
Top Tier Home Energy (949) 296-2296.