Local expertise, backed by a national brand
Gone are the days of clunky, piecemeal solar systems. Every part of the SunPower Equinox® is designed and engineered by one company to work better together – delivering more power, reliability and style than a conventional home solar system and backed by the industry’s best complete-system warranty.
for greater savings
for peace of mind
complete system warranty
SunPower Equinox® Systems vs Conventional Solar
Conventional home solar
- Built with components from multiple brands and manufacturers each with its own warranty.
- Requires more panels typically spanning multiple sides to meet energy needs.
- Separate inverters add more utility boxes cluttering exterior walls.
- May not be compatible with energy storage or require a large, bulk installation.
SunPower Equinox® System
- Built by SunPower and backed by the industry’s only complete-system warranty.
- Generates more power in less space with fewer visible parts for a minimalist design.
- Eliminates unnecessary hardware and utility boxes on exterior walls.
- Easily add energy storage to provide backup power during an outage and to help reduce peak-time charges.
Top Tier Home Energy
See your home solar design and savings today
Benefits of SunPower Equinox® System
Built to Last
At the heart of every system is the Maxeon® solar cell, designed with a solid copper foundation to stand up to harsh conditions and deliver decades of productivity.
The SunPower Equinox® system features the most efficient solar panels on the market.* Because more power means more savings and fewer panels on your roof.
Our proprietary InvisiMount® frame is designed to be completely hidden, producing a sleek look that complements any architectural style.
Our solar panels for your home have built-in microinverters hidden behind each panel to optimize power conversion at the source—minimizing disruptions and eliminating the need for ugly external inverters.